Elegance by London Limited T/A FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes.com gather and process your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection Regulation and law. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and obligations, and explains how, why and when we collect and process your personal data.
Elegance by London Limited T/A FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes.com registered office is at Unit 27 Hornsby Square, Southfields business Park, Laindon, Essex, SS15 6SD and we are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07452534. We are registered on the Information Commissioner’s Office Register of Data Controllers under registration number ZA373636.. Our designated Appointed Person for the organisation is Neha and can be contacted at Unit 27 Hornsby Square, Southfields business Park, Laindon, Essex, SS15 6SD
Information we collect
Elegance by London Limited T/A FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes.com process your personal information to meet or legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than already specified in this policy.
The personal data that we collect from you is
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- your payment information (e.g. your credit or debit card details);
- information about how you use our website
- information on your purchases
We collect information in the below ways:
- We collect personal information about you when you provide this to us, this can be through various forms such as through the use of our website and its features, when you contact us directly by email, phone, via social media, in writing, also when you order goods and services, when you use any of our other websites or any other means by which you provide personal information to us.
- We use Google Analytics on our website to understand how you engage and interact with it. For information on how Google Analytics collects and processes data using cookies, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt out of Google Analytics tracking by visiting: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Website Links - our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. Please note that if you follow a link to any of these websites, such websites will apply different terms of privacy for your personal data and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. When you leave our Site, we encourage you to read the privacy notice/policy of every website you visit.
- We may also obtain personal information about you from certain publicly accessible sources, including (but not limited to) the electoral register, online customer databases, business directories, media publications, social media, websites and other publicly accessible sources.
How We Use Your Personal Data (Legal Basis for Processing)
Elegance by London Limited T/A FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes.com takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent, unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purposes specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw consent at any time.
The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below:
We collect your personal data in the performance of a contract or to provide a service and to ensure that orders are completed and can be sent out to your preferred address
We collect and store your personal data as part of our legal obligation for business accounting and tax purposes
You have the right to access any personal information that Elegance by London Limited T/A FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes.com processes about you and to request information about: -
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to update/correct it as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing in accordance with data protection laws, as well as to object to any direct marketing from us and to be informed about any automated decision-making that we use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the relevant request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. Any processors that act on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
Elegance by London Limited T/A FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes.com takes your privacy seriously and we take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place.
How Long We Keep Your Data
Elegance by London Limited T/A FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes.com only ever retains personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations.
Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent.